If you have already registered as a volunteer, Click here to log into the Volunteer Portal.
If you are not currently a volunteer, there are many opportunities to volunteer at the pantry. Some of the opportunities include:
- Food Distribution – During the hours we are open assisting in the distribution of food to our clients.
- Food Pick Up – We pick up donated food from several merchants on a regular basis
- Special Events – We have several fundraising and food drive events throughout the year
As a volunteer, you will have exclusive access to a secure area on our website which we call our Volunteer Portal. You will be able to log in through the Volunteer Portal and have access to such things as:
- Up to the minute announcements
- Listing of future events
- Sign-up sheets to schedule your volunteer time
- Recent food orders and deliveries
- Directory of pantry personnel
- Food safety recalls and tips
Please Note… the following policy applies to all volunteers under the age of 16:
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age
- Volunteers aged 13 to 16 must fill out a pantry provided permission form and have it signed by a parent or guardian
- Volunteers aged 13 to 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while volunteering
If you decide that you would like to volunteer, you will have to go through a short registration process where you will set up your account to access the Volunteer Portal. Click here to begin the registration process.